TERMS AND CONDITIONS
An official quotation will be sent where all the dates, events and locations are listed.
To secure the booking, please send a down payment upon receiving the Quotation. No booking is final until this first down payment is done. Vidz Studio reserves the right to allocate the same dates for which the Quotation was issued to another client in the meantime.
Payment are usually trim in 3 stages:
- 1st payment – a retainer fees to book the date(s) [Refer quote for amount]
- 2nd payment – At least 1 week prior to the wedding [Refer receipt for amount]
- 3rd payment – on delivery of the finals deliveries highlighted in package
- All photos(Jpeg) and videos(MP4) are in digital format. Vidz Studio will solely deliver digital files unless specified otherwise in the agreed quotation.
- We are not responsible for missed shots due to interference from guests or refusal of person to take a shot when asked to.
- We are not responsible for photos influenced by ambient lighting or decor.
- We are not responsible for photos influenced by bad makeup.
- The final post production and editing styles overall look of the images/videos are left to the discretion of Vidz Studio
- It takes around 2 to 6 months for videos or photos to be delivered due to work load.
- The photographer / videographer is not liable to deliver every image/video taken at the event.
- The determination of images delivered to the client is left to the discretion of Vidz Studio.
- All images are delivered in JPEG format. RAWs are NOT delivered.
- You have only one week to check all the deliveries as Vidz Studio is not liable to keep your digital photos or videos once delivered.
- All delivery done via online transfer, client should download and safeguard all deliveries within one week after which we won’t be responsible if shared link are expired or deleted.
- In case of cancellation of booking from the client, the down payment will NOT be refunded.
- Please also note that the down payment is for a specific date, If ever the dates are
changed by the client, the down payment will be void, else agreed.
- In the unlikely event that I am unable to perform due to an injury, illness, act of God, death of immediate family, or other cause beyond my control, I will make every effort to secure a replacement. If the situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event(s).
- In the unlikely event that digital files have been lost, stolen, or destroyed for reasons beyond my control, including but not limited to camera, hard drive, or equipment malfunction, my liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event(s).
- In the limit of liability for a partial loss of originals shall be a prorated amount of the exposures lost based on the percentage of total number of originals.
- Please also note that some shots MAY be used for my personal portfolio / website / showcase.
By booking our services whether online or in our office premises you agree to all the conditions mentioned above from point 1 to 6, unless agreed otherwise.